- East Tennessee Youth Outdoors operates 100% on the generous sponsorships and donations of dozens of individuals, companies, and organizations.
We would like to say a special "thank you" to the following:
- Kim Woods for his hospitality and leadership
- The North Cherokee Chapter of the National Wild Turkey Federation for sharing their resources and services
- Ken Shinn and Allen Bailey for donating their handmade turkey calls
- Bigfoot's Taxidermy and Southern Fowl Taxidermy for providing free turkey mounts
- Evelyn Wheeler Photography, Rachel Brooke Photography, Abigail Trowbridge, Arrow Ministries, Triple R Trucking, G&A Screen Printing, Pigeon Creek Hunts, Broyles Plastering, Dan Hodge Company, Gene Cox Mechanical, Jennifer Banner, John Phillips Paint, Larry Gothard, Ted Brinkley, The Good Company, all the landowners, the planning committee, guides, volunteers, cooks, servers, and other workers
- Please show your support for the businesses and organizations below by visiting their websites, shopping with them, and especially thanking them the next time you visit their store.
(click on the logo to visit their website)